Important note: this is a full time position based in our NewCastle Head Office.
Bottlepay is a fintech startup that’s on a mission to make Bitcoin accessible to all. Our app facilitates cross-border payments via the lighting network and has cool features such as Bitcoin payments via social media platforms like Twitter.
As a business, we embrace innovation and foster a friendly and supportive environment, taking pride in the work we do.
As we grow and expand our business across Europe, we’re on the lookout for amazing talents that can help us on this journey.
What will the Payment Operations Specialist do:
- Working closely with our Compliance team to execute indemnity claims and chargebacks
- Working closely with our Finance team reconciling transactions
- Promptly dealing with, answering and investigating payment queries internally and externally
- Investigation, communication and support of account opening issues with our Payments provider
- Maintenance and continual improvement of internal procedures
- Monthly reconciliation, analysis and statistical reporting
- Support on incident management
You should apply if:
- Essential - Previous payment operations experience in a financial services/ fintech or similar environment
- Ability to self-motivate and work on your own initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to explain issues concisely
- You’re flexible and willing to adapt in a fast-paced and highly dynamic team
- You’re comfortable working in a fully remote global team, across multiple time zones
- Entering the world of Fintech Payments and Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency excites you!
NEST pension scheme
Wellness Incentive (£50 monthly fund to promote your wellbeing)
28 days holiday + UK Bank holidays