Important note: this is a full time position based in our NewCastle Head Office.
Bottlepay is a fintech startup that’s on a mission to make Bitcoin accessible to all. Our app facilitates cross-border payments via the lighting network and has cool features such as Bitcoin payments via social media platforms like Twitter.
As a business, we embrace innovation and foster a friendly and supportive environment, taking pride in the work we do.
As we grow and expand our business across Europe, we’re on the lookout for amazing talents that can help us on this journey.
What will the Office Assistant do
Perform general administrative duties in support of the effective running of the Bottlepay Head Office, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Managing filing systems, creating and updating paperwork
- Maintaining stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Receiving / shipping office equipment
- Organising meetings and assisting with events preparation when necessary
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Helping organise and maintain office common areas
- Assisting with travel arrangements (booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.)
- Assisting on any Office Management and HR ad-hoc admin requests
- Managing Senior Leadership team’s diary
- Greeting visitors as needed.
You should apply if:
- You have experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- You have the ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- You have a warm personality with strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under limited supervision
- You’re proactive and great at problem solving
- You’re flexible and willing to adapt in a fast-paced and highly dynamic team
- You’re comfortable working with remote teams, across multiple time zones
- Entering the world of Fintech Payments and Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency excites you!
28 days paid holiday + 8 UK Bank holidays
NEST Pension scheme
Wellness Fund (up to £50/month incentive to promote your wellbeing)